Millers CFS 0w20 NT + 1L oil
Fully synthetic, high-performance engine oil with Triple Ester formula and Nanodrive Ultra Low Friction technology. Recommended for modern high-performance engines, including high-speed engines, where maximum power is required. Low viscosity oil with excellent anti-wear properties. Perfect for qualifying and racing over short distances.
For use in high-performance engines where the highest engine power is an important criterion? in engines adapted to this type of oil.
Fully synthetic, high-performance engine oil with Triple Ester formula and Nanodrive Ultra Low Friction technology provides:
- laboratory tests showed a 15% lower coefficient of friction and 17% more protection of the engine against wear than the previous NT oil
- significant reduction of friction
- extended engine life
- lower engine operating temperature
- more power and torque
- greater reliability
- improving energy efficiency
- excellent properties that protect components against wear
Maximum permanent operating temperature: 125 C, instantaneous maximum operating temperature: 150 C
Ideal for use as a qualifying oil.
It far exceeds the requirements of API SM / CF and ACEA A1 / B1.
SAE viscosity ... 0w20
Density at 15 C ... 0.857
Kinematic viscosity at 100 C ... 7.8 cSt
Kinematic viscosity at 40 C ... 42.3 cSt
Viscosity Index ... 157
Freezing point ... <- 48 ° C
Flash point ...> 200C
Cold viscosity at -35 C ... 6,200 cP
TBN mg KOH / g ... 10.1